Once a Girl Scout, always a Girl Scout!
Since 1912, millions of women’s lives have been positively influenced by the power of Girl Scouting. You know firsthand of the transformative powers that being a Girl Scout had on your life. Whether you were a girl member, leader, or volunteer, you are forever connected to a rich and vibrant Movement that truly does build tomorrow’s leaders.
Through both the national Girl Scout Alumnae Association and through Badgerland Council’s Alumnae Association, you can reconnect with old friends, relive your favorite Girl Scout memories, share stories, and find out how you can be more involved as an adult member and bring the same lasting Girl Scout experience to girls in your community.
The Top Ten Reasons to join the
Badgerland Council Alumnae Association
10) Respectful appreciation of multi-generations of Girl Scouts and the wisdom, knowledge, and expertise they can share with others.
9) Reconnect with your history and rediscover your love for Girl Scouting!
8) Networking opportunities.
7) Social engagement for members across the state.
6) Special events to support current council initiatives.
5) Financial support for Badgerland Council.
4) Volunteer opportunities and support to girls.
3) Be a part of the strongest voice advocating girl issues!
2) Finding joy in the benefit of Girl Scout sisterhood.
1) Once a Girl Scout at heart, ALWAYS a Girl Scout!
Want to know more or join today? Complete our Alumnae Interest Form.