Welcome to the
volunteer section of the
Badgerland Council web site.
Welcome to the Volunteer section of the Badgerland Council website!
Thank you for volunteering with the Girl Scouts of Wisconsin – Badgerland Council! This is a wonderful time to be a Girl Scout and we appreciate your dedication to supporting girls. Together, we have an incredible opportunity to make a difference in the lives of young girls as we guide them toward becoming tomorrow’s leaders. Badgerland Council and all the Girl Scout volunteers in your community will support you throughout this exciting journey!
Under the ‘For Volunteers’ tab, you’ll find the following resources just for you!
• Volunteer Essentials Guide– Your ‘go to’ guide for volunteering. This is an excellent guide for you to better understand this organization. Be sure to read the Quick Start Guide today! If you prefer a hard copy of this guide, please let your membership specialist know, or you can always pick one up at your local service center.
• New Leader Checklist – Make sure you’re covering all your bases in one handy checklist!
• Resources – Flag ceremonies, activity ideas, using the Girl’s Guide to Girl Scouting and Journeys, property & travel information, logos, clip art and much more!
• Girl Scout friendly businesses – Art studios, yoga studios, horse stables and museums are just some of the Girl Scout friendly businesses you’ll find here.
• Forms & Safety – All the forms you need in a fillable, saveable format, and the Safety Activity Checkpoints to keep you and your girls safe at all times.
• Training - You’ll find all the training resources you need under the ‘Training Course Information and Registration’ tab. Be sure to take a look at Girl Scouting 101 and the Badgerland Volunteer Training.
Please contact Badgerland Council at any time with questions. The membership specialists, program experts, customer service assistants at the shop, volunteer department and all staff are available to make your experience with Girl Scouts enjoyable for you and the girls. We look forward to hearing from you. Our commitment is to return all calls and emails within 24 hours, except on weekends. Feel free to call us at 800.236.2710 or find our staff contact list at www.gsbadgerland.org under the ‘About’ tab.
Thank you for your time and dedication to Girl Scouts. You are helping all Girl Scouts discover the fun, friendship and power of girls together. You make a difference!
Check out your Membership Area page! Click here.