Troop Overnight Certification

Let's go camping!  But first...get certified! 

Troop Overnight Certification (TOC) 1 is required for overnights with your Girl Scouts at any Badgerland property or another property (community center, etc.) with indoor facilities including plumbing and electricity.

To receive the certification, you must complete and submit the Course Completion found at the end of the TOC 1 packet. You will be notified by email when your Course Completion has been received. Your certification will be documented in Badgerland Council’s database.

Download the TOC 1 packet here