Badgerland Council Properties
Whether a large group that would rather sleep indoors, or a troop that wants to camp in the great outdoors, Girl Scouts of Wisconsin - Badgerland Council can meet your needs. Properties may be booked for day and overnight use. Reservations are also available for non-Girl Scout groups.
Click on the property name below to gain more information about each site, to view property availability, and to request date reservations. Call the number listed or 800-236-2710 x 4303 for property or booking inquiries.
Instructions for Reserving a Property
- Request your dates by filling out the form underneath the calendar of your selected property. Note that this does not guarantee that the property is booked.
- You will receive an automated email with instructions and a link to the reservation form.
- Within 10 business days mail the completed reservation form, along with the $25 security deposit to the La Crosse Service Center.
- When your form is received, you will be emailed an official confirmation letter as well as property information sheets.
- If you did not submit payment with the reservation form, it must be received no later than 2 weeks prior to your stay. If you provided a credit card number, it will be charged at that time.
*Property reservations can only be made for 6 months out.
**Check in time is 3:00PM, and check out is 2:30PM. If you would like to arrive early or leave later, a day use fee may apply. Please see each property's pricing & amenity chart for a list of these fees.